White Bean Blondies
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons flour of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For chocolate chip macadamia blondies:
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup toasted macadamia nuts
For raspberry cheesecake blondies:
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup vegan cream cheese at room temp
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°Lightly grease an 8x8" or 9x9" pan.
- Whisk egg replacer with water and allow to sit and thicken for a few minutes. (Alternatively, sub 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal for egg replacer.)
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all ingredients except for the toppings.
- For chocolate chip macadamia blondies, stir in chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, then spread evenly in pan. For raspberry cheesecake blondies, first spread batter in pan. Then, dollop preserves and cream cheese mixture over top, and drag a toothpick or butter knife across the top of the batter to distribute.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool almost completely before cutting and serving.
You can check out the video tutorial for this recipe and two others on YouTube! I created the video in collaboration with Bob’s Red Mill .