Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 oz tub vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup ~70g packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut cream, chilled 2+ hours
- 1 cup 130g powdered sugar
- optional: 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat softened vegan cream cheese to remove any lumps. Add in pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt, and beat until combined. Set aside.
- Remove coconut cream from fridge and scoop out just the hardened cream from the top of the can. (You can save the coconut water to use in smoothies if you like.) Add cream to a bowl.
- Sift powdered sugar into the coconut cream. (Don’t skip this step or you end up with lumps in your dip.) Beat with your electric mixer until fluffy and smooth.
- Fold whipped coconut cream into pumpkin mixture until combined. Taste and fold in extra cinnamon or pumpkin spice to preference.
- Allow to chill for an additional 30 minutes before serving. Top with toasted pecans if desired. Pairs well with graham crackers, pretzels, or sliced apples.